Assam Agriculture University holds vacancies for various teaching and non-teaching job posts. The complete description of job posts is given below. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply before 7th June, 2015.
1. Post Names
(I). Associate Professor
(II). Assistant Professor
(III). Landscape Designer
(IV). Veterinary Field Assistant
(V). Office Superintendent‐cum‐ Accountant
(VI). Program Assistant
2. Job Location – Assam.
1. Educational Qualification
(I). For Teaching Posts
a. The candidates must have completed their PG and PhD in relevant fields passed with 55% marks from a recognized university or institute.
b. They must have also qualified NET/SLET.
(II). For Non-Teaching Posts
The applying candidates must have done bachelors or master’s degree in concerned field from a recognized institution with 2‐3 years’ experience.
2. Age Limit
The candidate’s age should not be more than 38 years.
How to Apply?
The interested candidates who satisfies the eligibility conditions may download the application form and submit it to the Registrar, AAU, Jorhat.
1. Application Fee – INR 300/- (For General/OBC Category candidates) and INR 150/- (For ST/SC/PH Candidates).
2. Mode of Payment – Application Fee should be deposited at Powerjyoti Account of the University lying with the State Bank of India, AAU Jorhat Branch (A/c No. 33019714091).
For payment, a challan copy may be downloaded from the University website and fee-paid challan copy is to be enclosed along with the application form.
#Note - A self-addressed stamped (worth INR 6/-) envelope, size 23 cm x 10 cm should be sent along with the application form.
The candidates selected for following posts will be offered the salary as given below-
1. Associate Professor – INR 37,400- 67,000/-
2. Assistant Professor – INR 15,600-39,100/-
3. Landscape Designer – INR 12,000-40,000/-
4. Veterinary Field Assistant – INR 5,200-20,200/-
5. Office Superintendent‐cum‐ Accountant – INR 8,000-35,000/-
6. Program Assistant – INR 8,000-35,000/-.