Admit Card for GATE 2015 are now available. You can download the GATE 2015 admit card from website http://appsgate.iitk.ac.in/
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of the candidate in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and post-graduate level subjects in Science.
The GATE score of a candidate reflects a relative performance level in a particular subject in the exam across several years. The score is used for admissions to post-graduate programs (e.g., M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D.) in Indian institutes of higher education with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies. The score may also be used by Public and Private Sector Undertakings for employment screening purposes.
If you are unable to download GATE 2015 Admit Card, follow these steps:
Step 1. Empty the cache memory of the web browser you are using
Step 2. Close the browser
Step 3. Re-open the browser and login again to download your admit card.
Forgot your Enrolment ID/Password?
Click here to get the One Time Password/ Reset the Password using the OTP/ Availing the Enrolment ID after entering the Email ID and Mobile No.
Instructions to Candidates:
• This Admit Card must be presented for verification along with at least one original (not photocopy or scanned copy),valid photo identification card (for example: College ID, Employer ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID or similar such document).
• This Admit Card is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this, print the admit card on a A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a colour photo printer.
• Please report to the examination venue at least one hour before the commencement of the examination for identity verification.
• Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination ONLY after their credentials are verified by centre officials.
• Candidates will be permitted to occupy their allotted seats 35 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination.
• Candidates can login and start reading the necessary instructions 20 minutes before start of the examination.
• Candidates are advised to locate the examination centre and its accessibility at least a day before the examination, so that they can reach the centre on time for the examination.
• The total duration of the examination is 180 minutes. Any candidate arriving late will have examination time reduced proportionately.
• NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE EXAMINATION HALL AFTER 9:30 AM IN THE FORENOON SESSION AND AFTER 2:30 PM IN THE AFTERNOON SESSION.
• Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
• THERE WILL BE NO PROVISION OF ON-LINE VIRTUAL CALCULATOR AND HENCE CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THEIR OWN NON-PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR. However, sharing of calculators is NOT ALLOWED. Mobile phones or any other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
• Candidates should not bring any charts/tables/loose sheets into the examination hall. There may not be any facility for safe-keeping of these devices outside the examination hall, hence, it will be prudent to leave them at your residence.
To know more about GATE 2015, visit GATE 2015 Official Website.