AIMA MAT Exam is going to be held on 3rd May 2015 (Paper Based Test) & 9th May 2015 (Computer Based Test).
There are only few days left for the examination and candidates are already putting extra efforts to prepare. There is a lot of pressure on the candidates to score well, but you don’t need to get worried if you have prepared well enough.
First of all, you need to know the MAT Exam Syllabus & Pattern well. Try to understand the Exam Pattern as it will help you a lot in cracking the MAT Exam May 2015.
AIMA MAT May 2015 Exam Pattern:
Both Paper based and Computer based Exam will of objective type. The duration of exam will be of 150 minutes i.e 2½ hours. There will be total of 200 questions. Each question will carry 1 mark, therefore making the exam total of 200 marks.
|Section No.||Section||No. of Questions|
|3.||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40|
|4.||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40|
|5.||Indian and Global Environment||40|
However, there will be no time limit to do a particular section, but the entire exam has to be finished within 150 minutes i.e. 2½ hours.
MAT May 2015 Exam Marking Scheme:
Total Questions: 200
Maximum Marks: 200
Total Time of Test (in minutes): 150
If a question is correctly answered, marks to be allotted: 1
If a question is wrongly answered, marks to be deducted: 0.25
If a question not attempted, marks to be allotted: Nil
MAT May 2015 Exam Syllabus:
Click here to download:
Tips to crack AIMA MAT May 2015:
1. Indian and Global Environment / General Awareness – A headache
A lot of candidates find this section the most difficult one. The only way to prepare is to remain updated about current affairs. You should read newspapers, latest magazines, etc. daily & frequently.
You can prepare for Current Awareness, by regularly visiting eduncle.com. Here, Eduncle has provided you with GK Eduwrap on Daily, Weekly & Monthly basis. You can also download GK Eduwrap Weekly & Monthly in PDF format for Free. GK Eduwrap can prove to be very beneficial for you, if you are preparing for AIMA MAT May 2015 Exam. GK Eduwrap is designed by Eduncle experts who have several years of experience in this field. GK EduWrap is designed as per AIMA MAT May 2015 Exam syllabus, trend & pattern.
2. Try to solve as many as mock test papers & previous year’s papers, especially 1-2 months before the exam, as it will give you a clear idea about the difficulty level, pattern, & how to allot minimum time to solve particular type of questions. This will help you know yourself, your capabilities & the field in which you are lagging.
3. You should give at least 4 to 5 hours daily to your studies.
4. The best way to prepare for the exam is preparing a time table and then sticking to it throughout the preparation tenure.
5. Don’t take any stress, eat well & try to sleep at fixed time and for at least 7 to 8 hours a day during your preparation.
6. During Exam:
- Always remember “Time is the key to success”. Learn to manage your time. Try to solve a question with maximum speed, allotting a very little time to it.
- Don’t spend too much time on a particular question, it’s better to move on and solve other questions.
- Try to attempt section first which you can do very fast.
- Attempt only those questions which you know well.
- Don’t try to attempt the questions which you don’t know or don’t know to solve. Keep negative marking policy always in your mind.
- Don’t forget to take proper sleep & rest on previous night of the exam.