Andhra Bank is looking for young and qualified candidates to be recruited on the post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
The candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions may apply online on or before 1st Dec 2015.
Application Fee – INR 600 (For General & OBC), INR 100 (For ST/SC/PWD).
Mode of Payment – Online.
Before applying online, candidates should-
Scan their photograph and signature, Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualifications and other personal details handy for entering in the online application and Create a valid personal email ID.
1. Post Name – Probationary Officer
2. Total Vacancies – 200
3. Pay Scale – INR 23700-42020
4. Qualification – The candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline.
5. Upper Age Limit – 28 Years
6. Selection Process – Online Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
||Name of the Test||No. of Ques.||Max Marks||Composite Time|
|Objective (Online)||1.||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
The selected candidates will be admitted in 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University.
Course Fee – 3.5 Lakh.
For complete details please visit official advertisement.