Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was incorporated in 1964 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. BHEL, a Schedule- ‘A’ Maharatna CPSE, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including Railways), Defence, and various industries.
BHEL holds vacancies for confident and young candidates for the post of Engineer Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 1st Jan, 2016.
Here are the complete details about the post offered.
1. Post Offered: Engineer Trainee
2. Total Vacancies: 200
For Mechanical: 115
3. Age Limit: 27 Years
(29 Years for candidates having two years’ full time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management)
SC/ST: – by 5 years
OBC (NCL): – by 3 years
PWD: 10 years for General PWD (13 years for OBC (NCL), 15 years for SC/ST)
4. Pay Scale: INR 20600-46500
5. Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have done Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
Candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2016 and opted various given disciplines Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, and Metallurgy.
6. Selection Process: Candidates have to appear for GATE 2016 followed by personal interview round.
7. Application Fees: INR 250
Candidates may download SBI challan from the official website of BHEL.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website of BHEL in Career Section.
After filling the form candidates should send print out of challan and application form along with all the certificates to
Sr. DGM (HRM)
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED BOILER AUXILIARIES PLANT
Ranipet – 632 401 Tamil NaduLast date of receipt of Acknowledgement Slip and documents at BHEL Ranipet – 08th February, 2016
For complete details candidates may visit the official advertisement link below.