Banaras Hindu University is inviting candidates for vacant posts of Junior Research Fellow under Department of Botany.
Eligible and interested applicants may apply on or before 9th Nov 2015.
1. Post Name – Junior Research Fellows
2. Total Vacancy – 1
3. Project - “Response of Indian wheat cultivars to tropospheric ozone: an insight into metabolism and yield through integrated omics analyses”
4. Department – Botany
5. Tenure – 3 Years
6. Pay Scale – INR 16000
7. Educational Qualification – The candidates must have a M.Sc. degree in Botany with 55% marks from a recognized institute/university.
8. Desirable – They should have NET qualification.
9. Upper Age Limit – 28 Years
10. How to Apply?
The candidates may send their application on plain paper mentioning their name, permanent and correspondence address, names of father and mother, mobile no. and e-mail address (in available), details of educational career (starting from High School or equivalent) along with attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of any research or other experience etc. to the official address – ‘Professor S.B. Agrawal, Principal Investigator (P-07/586), Department of Botany, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221 005.’