Birla Institute of Technology & Science is looking for candidates having master’s degree in Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Organic Chemistry or Physics to work as a JRF.
Those who are eligible may apply before 29th Oct 2015.
1. Post Name – Junior Research Fellow
2. Project - “Structures and Energetics of C7H2 and C9H2 Isomers: Quantum Chemical Studies”
3. Department - Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
4. Tenure – 3 Years
5. Pay Scale – INR 25,000/-
6. Desirable - NET qualification.
7. Skills Required – Candidates are expected to have firm theoretical knowledge in group theory, quantum chemistry, molecular spectroscopy and basic organic chemistry.
8. Experience - In computational chemistry projects.
9. Educational Qualification – Master’s degree in Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Organic Chemistry or Physics.
10. How to Apply? – Applications with up-to-date curriculum vitae should reach to-
The Principal Investigator, Dr. Venkatesan S. Thimmakondu, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by hard copy.