Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is a premier R & D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (Deity), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R & D in IT, Electronics and associated areas.
CDAC holds vacancies for the post of Project Engineer & Project Associate for different projects entitled. Interested and eligible candidates may apply according to the respective projects entitled.
Here are the complete details about the posts offered.
(A). Post offered: Project Associate
1. Project Name: Design and Development of e-Courses in health and medical sciences for virtual teaching
2. Total Vacancies: 01
3. Duration: 6 Months
4. Pay Scale: INR 20,000
5. Age Limit: 30 Years
6. Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have done Engineering (B.E/ B.TECH in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication)/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline.
DOEACC ‘B’ Level with at least 1 year Post Qualification relevant work experience.
Post Graduate degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology /Computer Applications Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work.
Preference would be given to candidates having experience & knowledge of video conferencing, virtual classroom equipment installation & maintenance etc.
7. Mode of recruitment: Walk-in Interview
8. Date: 8th Jan, 2016
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for a walk-in interview with their latest resume at 9:00 am on January 8, 2016 at
(B). Post offered: Project Engineer I
1. Total Vacancies: 01
2. Duration: 3 Years
3. Pay Scale: INR 31,000 – 49,450
4. Age Limit: 30 Years
5. Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have done B.E. / B. Tech. / MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks.
DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.
Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT/ Computer applications or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.
6. Mode of Recruitment: Written Test/ Interview
7. Apply Before: 25th Jan, 2016
How to apply?
Interested and eligible may download the application form from the official advertisement link and send it to
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Production Engineering building, NIT campus
Silchar – 788010, Assam