Common Management Aptitude Test is an online computer based test to facilitate best management institutes for students. CMAT second test is going to be conducted in February, 2015.
As per the latest notification, last date for applying online has been extended till 15th Jan, 2015. Now, the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of CMAT exam may also apply online for this exam till extended last date.
1. For Management PGDM, MBA and Similar Courses
Candidate must have passed 3 years bachelor’s degree with at least 50% (45% for reserved category candidates) marks from any recognized institute.
2. For Management PGCM Course
Candidates must have a minimum 3 years bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute.
3. For Management Executive PGDM Course
Candidates must have a minimum 3 years bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks from any recognized institute and 5 years experience in any management field.
- CMAT paper consists of 4 sections – Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
- Each section will be containing 25 questions (each of 1 mark).
- Negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer will be valid in CMAT Exam.
- Total time duration of exam is 180 minutes.
How to Apply?
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply from the official website of CMAT.
The details filled by candidate should be appropriate. After filling details, he/she will have to click on “Submit” button.
Mode of Payment
The application fee can be paid in two modes, either online or offline mode.
For complete details, please click here.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in CMAT Second Test 2015. Further admission process will be held as per the rules of allotted institutes.
Please click here to get complete list of examination centers for CMAT!
Last Day to Apply – 15th Jan, 2015
Exam Date – 19th Feb, 2015 to 22nd Feb 2015.
Please click here to see complete advertisement.