Central University of Tamil Nadu holds vacancies for hardworking and confident candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellowship for the National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) project, entitled ”Carleman Estimates and Inverse Problems for System of Partial Differential Equations” at the Department of Mathematics, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 31st December, 2015.
Here are the complete details about the post offered.
1. Post Offered: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Project Name: Carleman Estimates and Inverse Problems for System of Partial Differential Equations
3. Total Vacancies: 01
4. Age Limit: 28 Years
5. Duration: 1 year (extendable to three years)
6. Pay scale: INR 25,000 p.m. for initial two years and INR 28,000 p.m. for third year. +HRA and MA
7. Eligibility Criteria: M.Sc. in Mathematics or equivalent with 55% marks with consistently good academic records. Candidate who has qualified NET/GATE will be preferred. Candidates with knowledge of Partial Differential Equations will be preferred.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their resume with all the certificates by post or email at the address below
Dr N. Barani Balan Principal Investigator
NBHM Project Assistant Professor
Mathematics Central University of Tamil Nadu Kangalancherry Post,
Thiruvarur 610 101, Tamil Nadu
For complete details candidates may visit the official advertisement link below