Get daily current affairs update, latest general knowledge and boost your IQ and prepare confidently for general awareness for Bank PO exams.
National – Across the India:
1. The government has launched Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas yojana for the youth of India to train them for better employment.
2. Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, JP Nadda has launched “Healthy India Initiative” magazine and “No More Tension” Mobile Application.
3. HRD ministry has launched Smart India Hackathon 2017.
Awards & Recognition:
1. This year Steel Authority of India Limited wins the Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Governance.
2. Amitav Ghosh will be awarded Tata Literature Live Lifetime Achievement Award.
The award will be given to him at the upcoming Tata Literature Live.
Appointments & Resignations:
1. Donald Trump has elected 45th President of United States.
Economics & Banking GK:
1. Asian Development Bank grants the loan of 48 million dollars to Assam to improve power distribution.
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU):
1.Corporation Bank has signed a MoU with the Indian Army on the defense salary package.
As per the MoU, Corporation Bank would provide free services to the Army.
2. The Union Cabinet has approved India-Japan MoU for improvement of academic research in the field of Earth Sciences.
1. The first woman to be appointed as Attorney General of US, Janet Reno died.
She was 78.
GK Eduwrap will help you keeping aware about all the major happenings of the country and the world and update your current affairs/general knowledge.
This will help you in preparing for all the competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, RRB etc.
Image Courtesy: Google Images