Get daily current affairs update, latest general knowledge and boost your IQ and prepare confidently for general awareness for Bank PO exams.
National – Across the India:
1. The Election Commission of India hosted the first ever International Conference on Voter Education in New Delhi.
2. Maharashtra government launched ‘Kaushalya Setu‘, (SETU – Self Employment and Talent Utilization) its skill development program for students on 19th October 2016 in Mumbai.
3. Okha-Kanalus and the Porbandar-Wansjaliya railway sections of Gujarat as Green Train Corridors.
1. Under 17 FIFA World Cup will be held in Mumbai and Kochi.
Economics & Banking GK:
1. SBI has declared Silchar as its 5th zone in North East.
2. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) decided to allow foreign investment up to 100 per cent under the automatic route in ‘other financial services.
3. HSBC is planning to wind up participatory notes (P-notes) operations in India, as tightening of regulatory framework has made the business unviable.
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU):
1. Railways and Urban Development has signed MoU.
Under which the railway stations will be reconstructed on the smart city lines.
GK Eduwrap will help you keeping aware about all the major happenings of the country and the world and update your current affairs/general knowledge.
This will help you in preparing for all the competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, RRB etc.
Image Courtesy: Google Images