Get daily current affairs update, latest general knowledge and boost your IQ and prepare confidently for general awareness for Bank PO exams.
National – Across the India:
1. The Union Government has launched the regional air connectivity scheme UDAN (Ude Desh ka Aam naagrik) which seeks to get more people to fly in the smaller towns.
It will be rolled out by January, 2017 and will be in operation for a period of 10 years.
2. The Indian Coast Guard Ships (ICGSs) ‘Aryaman’ and ‘Atulya’ brought into action Indian Coast Guard in Kochi, Kerala.
These two are Twenty Fast Patrol Vessels (FPVs) designed and built by Cochin Shipyard Limited.
International – Across the Globe:
1. First vaccination Taenia solium will fight against Tapeworms in pigs.
The Indian Immunologicals Limited (IIL) has launched CYSVAX named as Taenia Solium.
1. Decision Review System (DRS) will be used in upcoming India- England cricket test series.
Supreme Court has stopped all financial transactions between the BCCI (Board of Control for Cricket in India) and state cricket associations.
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU):
1. The Union Government has signed an agreement with World Bank.
The Union Government has signed $650 million loan agreement with the World Bank.
It is for the construction of the Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor (EDFC)-III project.
GK Eduwrap will help you keeping aware about all the major happenings of the country and the world and update your current affairs/general knowledge.
This will help you in preparing for all the competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, RRB etc.
Image Courtesy: Google Images