Get daily current affairs update, latest general knowledge and boost your IQ and prepare confidently for general awareness for Bank PO exams.
National – Across the India:
1. Incredible India Tourism Investors Summit
Incredible India Tourism Investors Summit (IITIS) 2016 has begun in New Delhi after it was inaugurated by Union Finance Minster Arun Jaitley.
2. The Union Cabinet approval to enact Admiralty (Jurisdiction and Settlement of Maritime Claims) Bill 2016.
3. Indira Awas Yojana Renamed After Prime Minister.
4. Government merges Railway Budget with Union Budget.
International – Across the Globe:
1. Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) has signed a contract with German company DST to design vessels suited to navigate the 1620 km stretch of National Waterway (NW-1).
Awards & Recognition:
1. Shubha Mudgal to get ‘Lalit Arpan Samman’.
Appointments & Resignations:
1. Ajay Shirke re-elected as BCCI Secretary.
Ajay Shirke was re-elected unopposed as the secretary of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) at its 87th Annual General Meeting (AGM) here.
2. BCCI appoints new selection panel with MSK Prasad as Chief Selector.
Economics & Banking GK:
1. Flipkart becomes 1st e-commerce in India to cross 100 million customers.
2. Bangladesh’s Junaid Ahmad new World Bank head in India.
Image Courtesy: Google Images