Get daily current affairs update, latest general knowledge and boost your IQ and prepare confidently for general awareness for Bank PO exams.
National – Across the India:
1. Prime Minister announces to establish India’s first Railway University in Vadodara.
2. Narendra Modi has launched #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign to wish the soldiers on the eve of Diwali.
Through this campaign people can send their blessing to soldiers.
3. President Pranav Mukherjee has inaugurated the Sardar Patel Heart Institute at Ankleshwar in Gujarat.
4. TRAI has recommended Department of Telecom (DoT) to impose combined penalty of 3,050 crore rupees on Bharti Airtel, Vodafone and Idea cellular.
It was found that users of reliance Jio were unable to contact these networks.
1. Mascot for FIFA 2018 World Cup is Zabivaka the wolf.
This mascot’s name signifies “The one who scores.”
2. India has won kabaddi World cup 2016.
India score 38 and beat Iran.
3. North Korea won the 2016 FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup after defeating Japan.
Economics & Banking GK:
1. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has sanctioned loan worth INR 19,702 crore to National Water Development Agency (NWDA).
2. Aditya Birla Group has invested INR 20000 crore for the enhancement of Madhya Pradesh in the field of Retail, telecom and cement.
3. World Bank assured 2 billion US dollars aid to Bangladesh to tackle climate change.
1. Former Qatari Emir Sheikh Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani passed away.
He was 84.
2. Junko Tabei has passed away.
She was the first women to climb Mount Everest.
She was 77.
GK Eduwrap will help you keeping aware about all the major happenings of the country and the world and update your current affairs/general knowledge.
This will help you in preparing for all the competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, RRB etc.
Image Courtesy: Google Images