Get daily current affairs update, latest general knowledge and boost your IQ and prepare confidently for general awareness for Bank PO exams.
National – Across the India:
1. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Seventh Session of the Conference of Parties (COP7).
2. Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu has inaugurated Mission Electrification.
This mission is organized by Institution of Railways Electrical Engineer (IREE) with ASSOCHAM India.
3. President Pranab Mukherjee on Friday approved the 2% hike in Dearness Allowance (DA) to central government employees.
Awards & Recognition:
1. Uppma Virdi has received the award for the Businesswoman of the Year at the India Australia Business Community Awards.
The ceremony was held in Sydney.
Appointments & Resignations:
1. Ranveer Singh will be the Indian ambassador for Switzerland Tourism.
Economics & Banking GK:
1. The World Bank has ranked A.P. as number one in ‘Energy Efficiency Implementation Readiness’.
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU):
1. IRCTC ties up with MobiKwik for Tatkal bookings.
This MoU will help users at the time of delay of payments while booking tatkal tickets.
1. Former Jammu and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister Mangat Ram Sharma died.
GK Eduwrap will help you keeping aware about all the major happenings of the country and the world and update your current affairs/general knowledge.
This will help you in preparing for all the competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, RRB etc.
Image Courtesy: Google Images