Get daily current affairs update, latest general knowledge and boost your IQ and prepare confidently for general awareness for Bank PO exams.
National – Across the India:
1. The surprise announcement by PM Narendra Modi of demonetization of two currency units.
INR 500 and INR 1000 will be no longer legal tender from 8th Nov, 2016 mid night.
Banks will be closed on 9th of Nov, 2016.
2. China has decided to block India’s bid for Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) membership.
3. Indian Army has completed Demchok mission.
Under this mission, Indian Army worked on laying an irrigation pipeline in the Demchok region of Eastern Ladakh.
International – Across the Globe:
1. 9th Annual Meeting of International Regulatory Cooperation for Herbal Medicines (IRCH) was inaugurated in New Delhi.
Appointments & Resignations:
1. Central Registry of Securitization Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest of India has appointed Praveen Kumar Sharma as CEO, Managing Director and Central Registrar.
Economics & Banking GK:
1. RBI has issued new series of currency.
It includes INR 500 and INR 2000 notes with new features and size.
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU):
1. India and UK have signed 2 MoU.
First, on intellectual property (IP)
Second, on bilateral cooperation on raising ease of doing business.
Science & Technology:
1. NASA’s Infrared Telescope Facility (IRTF) has observed Presence of water on Psyche.
Psyche is the largest metallic asteroid in our solar system.
2. Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Shri Dharmendra Pradhan has launched first LNG fueled bus in Kerala.
GK Eduwrap will help you keeping aware about all the major happenings of the country and the world and update your current affairs/general knowledge.
This will help you in preparing for all the competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, RRB etc.
Image Courtesy: Google Images