Directorate of Health Services, Odisha is hiring on 570 posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeons) posts. The candidates who are eligible may apply before 30th Jan, 2015.
Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeons) – 570 Posts
1. The candidates applying for these posts must be a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from any recognized university in the Indian Union or possess equivalent qualification or He/she should be a holder of a registered medical qualification from a Medical College recognized by the MCI.
2. The candidate must have successfully completed internship for at least one year after passing the final MBBS examination.
3. In case he/she has acquired MBBS degree from a foreign university, he / she is required to have passed the screening test conducted by the National Board of Examination as prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
4. Applicants must submit the conversion certificate towards proof of marks secured from respective Institution/ University.
5. An applicant must have registered himself / herself under the Orissa Medical Registration Act. 1961.
The candidate’s age must be between 21 to 32 years as on 1st Jan, 2014.
How to Apply?
The Applicants are required to download the application forms which are available on the official website of Health & Family Welfare Department. Those application forms should be sent to address given below along with attested copies of certificates/documents-
“The Joint Director of Health Services (State Human Resource Management Unit (SHRMU), Directorate of Health Services, Odisha, Heads of Department Building, Bhubaneswar-751001, District – Khurda, Odisha.”
Note - The envelope containing the application must be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL OFFICER ON ADHOC BASIS – 2014.”
Selected candidates will get pay scale of INR 15,600 – 39,100 + grade pay of INR 5,400.