ESIC Medical College holds vacancies for the post of Senior Residents. Those who are interested may appear in Interview on 9th June, 2015.
1. Post Name – Senior Residents
2. Scheme – ESI – PGIMSR, Maniktala
3. Departments – Pathology, Orthopedics, Anesthesia, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology.
4. Total Vacancies - 13
5. Job Location – Kolkata (West Bengal)
6. Tenure – 3 Years
7. Pay Scale – INR 15600-39100 with G. Pay of INR 6600/-
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates must have a Medical PG Degree in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical College.
Medical Diploma in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution with 2 years’ experience from a Medical Institution in concerned Department.
3. Age Limit
Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years.
How to Apply?
The applicant should email their application form to email@example.com.
Candidates are required to bring Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualifications from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate), Caste certificate and 2 recent passport size photographs along with them at the time of Interview (9 am on 9th June, 2015).
Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performances in Interview.