The idea of offering free coaching assistance to the NTA Exams aspirants is basically to provide each student an equal chance to learn & grow. Even the students residing in remote areas where the availability of private coaching is too low, can be greatly benefited with this.
Considering the need of Quality Education for the financially disabled aspirants, they would not charge any fee for the Online Registration as well as for exam preparation.
Let’s have a look how students can avail FREE Coaching & Tests that will be offered by NTA soon.
What is the Complete Procedure of taking FREE Coaching for UGC NET, JEE & NEET Exams?
Why NTA Started FREE Coaching for UGC NET, JEE & NEET Students?
As the Competitive exams are going to be conducted in Online Mode, it is going to raise a big challenge for the candidates residing in remote areas are not familiar with the online exam, this program would benefit mostly to the students having no access on the Computer Based Test.
1. NTA opened around 4000 Test Practice Centers all over India for the Students to practice before the exams.
Note – The Registrations for the NTA Free Coaching are open now for UGC NET, JEE Mains, NEET and other exams conducted by NTA.
2. After the commitment of Mock Tests, the results would be announced, and student can analyze their results with the NTA Mentors.
3. As soon the Teaching Session would begin at the exam centers, the teachers would help students with their subjects related problems.
4. Free Coaching Session has been started by the NTA.
5. NTA has launched a Mobile App for the students to identify the closest Exam Center to their location.