Questions for Practice
Ques:1. [12 + 22 + 32 + 42 + 52 + 62 + 72 + 82 + 92 + 102] is equal to
Ques:2. If the following fractions are arranged in descending order which will be the last in the series?
Ques:3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
Ques:4. If 2+3=8, 3+7=27, 4+5=32, 5+8=60, 6+7=72, 7+8=??
Identify the sum from the options given below.
Ques:5. How many banks were nationalized in July 1969, when first Nationalization took place?
(E) None of these
Ques:6. The first Bank in India with an ISO Certification is?
(A) ICICI Bank
(C) Bank of INDIA
(D) Bank of Baroda
(E) Canara Bank
Ques:7. Pointing to Varman, Madhav said, “I am the only son of one of the sons of his father.” How is Varman related to Madhav?
(C) Father or Uncle
Current Affairs & GK
1. North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) has launched Trident Juncture Military Exercise in Italy to test the alliance’s ability to respond to new security threats.
1. Ace Indian cricketer Virender Sehwag has announced his retirement from international cricket.
Awards & Recognition:
1. Model-actress Urvashi Rautela was crowned as Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva 2015 at a star-studded event in Mumbai.
2. The Union Government named veteran sports administrator Vijay Kumar Malhotra as the President of the All India Council of Sports.
3. India was among the top 10 investors in the USA in 2015.
It was revealed by the Cross Border Merger & Acquisition Index of Baker & McKenzie.
Appointments & Resignations:
1. Canada’s Liberal Party leader Justin Trudeau was elected as the Prime Minister of Canada.
Economics & Banking GK:
1. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Central Bank of United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Supervisory Cooperation and Exchange of Supervisory Information.
2. Gujarat-based Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ) and India Pulses and Grains Association (IPGA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to handle pulses across its ports to ensure smooth and cost efficient availability of the commodity across the nation.
3. Union Government raised the basic customs duty on wheat to 25 percent from 10 percent.
Science & Technology:
1. Konkan Railway to setup a tunnel technology institute at Margao in goa.