Grab your daily scoop of Current Affairs, from National to International, Sports, Business and Economics. Learn wisely and Gain better with Eduncle’s GK Eduwrap!
1. Delhi government has released a detailed blueprint for its ambitious Odd-Even formula for road-rationing plan to check pollution in the national capital.
The Odd-Even formula plan seeks to curb the number of vehicles plying in the national capital by limiting four-wheelers on alternate days.
2. North India’s first cable-stayed bridge named Atal Setu was inaugurated on Dunera-Basohli-Bhadharwah road in Basohali town in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir.
1. Australian cricketer Steve Smith has been named Cricketer of the Year for 2015 at the International Cricket Council (ICC) Awards ceremony in Dubai.
Awards & Recognition:
1. India’s former wicket-keeper batsman Syed Kirmani has been nominated for prestigious BCCI-instituted Col. C.K. Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award 2015.
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU):
1. India and Russia have inked 16 cooperation agreements to expand cooperation in various sectors to give a major push to their strategic ties.
The agreements were signed in the nuclear energy, hydrocarbons, solar energy, railways and visas sectors.
1. In India, National Good Governance Day is being observed every year on 25th December on the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister and Bharat Ratna recipient Atal Bihari Vajpayee.