Indian Associate for the Cultivation of Science invites applications from Indian brilliant scientists in the grades of Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors in all the areas of its research activities.
There is no deadline for this post, the candidates who are applicable may apply as soon as possible.
1. Post Names – Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors.
2. Departments – Theoretical Physics; Solid State Physics; Material Sciences, Spectroscopy; Atomic Molecular and Optical Sciences, Solar and Non-conventional Energy Sources, Polymer Science, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Biological Chemistry
3. Total Vacancy – 1
4. Job Location – Kolkata
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates must have completed PhD with minimum 55% marks + NET/GATE/SLET.
The candidates must have 8 years of experience in teaching.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to apply electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, with full bio-data.
They should also arrange to send three letters of references directly to email@example.com.
A hardcopy should be sent by those candidates who need to apply through proper channel.
The recruitment process is a continuous one and there is as such no deadline. Selection may not be restricted among those who apply. For outstanding candidates, the experience can be relaxed.
1. For Professor – INR 37,400-67,000/- (Pay Band) + Grade Pay INR 8,900.00 = INR 90,042 per month (minimum)
2. For Associate Professor – INR 37,400-67,000/- (Pay Band) + Grade Pay INR 8,700.00 = INR 84,822 per month (minimum)
3. For Assistant Professor - INR 15,600-39,100 (Pay Band) + Grade Pay INR 7,600.00 = INR 55,938 per month (minimum).