ICAR – Indian Veterinary Research Institute invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may appear in interview on 8th Jan 2016.
Know more about Recruiter
Indian Veterinary Research Institute or IVRI is India’s premier advanced research facility in the field of veterinary medicine and allied branches.
The institute was formerly known as Imperial Bacteriological Laboratory, it was renamed in 1925 as Imperial Veterinary Research Institute.
IVRI is located at Izatnagar, Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh state.
1. Post Name – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Total Vacant Seats – 2
3. Departments – Microbiology/Virology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry.
4. Educational Qualification – Candidates should have completed Graduation AND Post-Graduation in concerned fields with good academic record from a recognized institute.
5. Desirable – The candidates should be NET qualified.
6. Upper Age Limit – 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
7. Pay Scale – INR 25,000
8. Selection Procedure – Interview
9. How to Apply?
The candidates fulfilling all the above eligibility criteria may send their application with attested copies of all the relevant documents to Dr. R.P. Singh, PI of the Project & Head, Division of Biological Products, ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar – 243122, UP.