Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology invites application for recruitment on the post of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professor. The candidates who are interested may apply before 22nd June, 2015.
1. Post Names
(II). Associate Professor
(III). Assistant Professor
(I). Electrical Engineering
(II). Electronics & TC
(III). Mechanical Engineering
(IV). Metallurgical Engineering
(V). Chemical Engineering
(XI). Civil Engineering
(XII). Production Engineering.
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates must have completed UG, PG and PHD in relevant subject with 55% marks from a recognized university.
They must have also cleared UGC NET/SLET.
The candidates should have a rich teaching experience.
How to apply?
The candidates may submit their application forms to official address.
1. Application Fee – INR 500/-(INR 200/- in case of S.C/S.T.)
2. Mode of Payment – Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal, Indira Gandhi Institute of technology, Sarang drawn on SBI, IGIT Sarang (10246).
3. Documents to be submitted – Application Form duly filled in by the candidate and completed in all respects along with Xerox copies of all certificates, Mark Sheet, list of Publications, re-prints of publications, two recent pass port photographs, two self-addressed envelopes of 25 X 10 cm size with postage stamp worth INR 10/- affixed and one A/c Payee Demand Draft.
1. Professor- INR 37,400-67,000/- with AGP INR 10,000/-
2. Associate Professor- INR 37,400-67,000/- with AGP INR 9,000/-
3. Assistant Professor – INR 15,600-39,100/- with AGP INR 6,000/-.