Indian Institute of Foreign Trade invites applicants for PhD programs. The candidates who are eligible for the program, may apply before 22nd May, 2015.
How to Apply?
The candidates may download their Application Form and Brochure for the Ph.D. Program from the links given below.
Candidates applying for both Full Time and Part Time Ph.D. Program need to fill in the Application Form and submit the same to the Institute along with a Demand Draft of INR 2,500/- (INR 1250/- in respect of SC/ST candidates and US$120 for Foreign Nationals) in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade payable at New Delhi.
The application form should be submitted to following address-
Ms. Meena Vij Section Officer (Research Division) INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi 110016.
Tel: 91-11- 26859582 (Direct) 26966563, 26965124, 26965051 (Ext. 426) Fax: 91-11-26867851 E-mail: email@example.com.
Note - For any Academic Query relating to the Ph.D. program, write to: Dr. Debashis Chakraborty Ph.D. Program Director.
Tel: 91-11- 26965124, 26965051, Ext. 405 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org on the cover of the submitted application envelope, indicate ‘Application for Ph.D. 2015 Program’ as the subject.
Documents to be attached with Application Form
1. Copy of “Statement of Purpose” for the proposed Ph.D. Program.
2. Attested copies of qualifying degrees obtained.
3. Two passport size colour photographs.
4. Two letters of recommendation (in the format provided in the Application Form).
5. At least one example of scholarly research or professional writing.
6. Bank draft of INR 2,500/- (INR 1,250/- in respect of SC/ST/PH category candidates and US$120 for foreign nationals) in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE payable at NEW DELHI.
1. Last date for application submission – 22nd May, 2015
2. Notification for eligible candidates for Written Entrance Examination – 27th May, 2015
3. Date of Written Entrance Exam – 7th June, 2015
4. Result of Written Exam – 15th June, 2015
5. Personal Interview – June End
6. Declaration of Final Results – Second week of July
7. Commencement of Program – Fourth week of July.