Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay invites applicants for the 46 posts in various fields.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01 Post
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01 Post
Research Associate (RA) – 01 Post
Assistant Project Manager (APM) – 05 Posts
Project Research Associate (PRA1) – 16 Posts
Project Research Assistant (PRA) – 24 Posts
1. The candidates who wish to apply for SRF and JRF posts must have a post-graduation degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification.
2. The candidates who want to apply for RA post must have completed PhD in Mathematics.
3. The candidates applying for APM post must have completed their M.E/ M.Tech in Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Industrial/ Production engineering with first division.
4. The candidates applying for PRA1 post must have a master’s degree in Mechanical / Aerospace.
5. The candidates who wish to apply for PRA post must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Aerospace passed within first division.
The candidates should be between 21 to 40 years in age (as on 1st Jan, 2015).
How to Apply?
The candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria may apply online through official website of IIT Bombay.
They may also send their application in the prescribed format to below address-
Assistant Registrar (R & D Office), IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076.
The application form should be received till 31st Jan, 2015 at above address.
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of their performance in interview.
Note – Last date for application submission is 30th Jan, 2015.