Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applicants for the post of Research Associate. Those who are eligible may appear in Interview on 16th June, 2015.
1. Post Name – Research Associate
2. Project Title - Modelling Plasma Instabilities and Transport in a Hall Thruster (RP03052)
3. Funding Agency - Indo French Centre for Promotion of Advance Research
4. Department - Department of Physics
5. Pay Scale – INR 36,000/- p.m.
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates must have done PhD in Theoretical Physics.
How to Apply?
The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may appear in Interview on 16th June at 11am at the Interview Venue.
Interview Venue - Committee Room, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.