Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur is looking for dynamic candidates to be recruited on the post of Project Associate. The willing and eligible candidates may apply on or before 21st Dec 2015.
Know more about Recruiter
The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (commonly known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public research college located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be Institute of National Importance by Government of India under IIT Act.
The institute was established in 1959 as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology.
1. Post Name – Project Associate
2. Total Vacancies – 2
3. Project Duration – 1 Year
5. Educational Qualification – The candidates must have done B-tech/M.Sc. in concerned fields with good academic record.
6. Experience - Candidate should have hands-on working experience in glove box operation, photo-lithography, organic semiconductor device fabrication and characterization.
The candidate should also have experience in handling state of the art ultra-high vacuum thermal evaporator for fabrication of small molecule based thin film devices.
7. Selection Process – Interview
8. Pay Scale – INR 15000-30000
9. How to Apply?
Candidates may submit the application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates and contact details of at least two references to the official address.
The envelope containing application should be super scribed with advertisement No: & Post: Project Associate.
Address - The office (Room No. 305) of Samtel Centre for Display Technologies, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP.
Phone No: +91-512-2596622 or email at email@example.com.