Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar holds a vacant position of Junior Research Fellow. The candidates who are applicable on all the requisite conditions of organization may apply on or before 10th Jan 2016.
Know more about Recruiter
The Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) or IIT-RPR, is an engineering and technology higher education institute located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India.
It is one of the eight newer Indian Institutes of Technology(IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development MHRD, Government of India.
1. Post Name – Junior Research Fellow
2. Total Vacancy – 1
3. Duration – 3 Years
4. Educational Qualification – The candidates should have completed M.Sc. in Mathematics or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks.
5. Desirable – They should be NET/GATE qualified.
6. Skills – Applicants should have good knowledge in scientific computing and nonlinear dynamics.
7. Selection Process – Interview
8. How to Apply?
The candidates may send completely filled-in application form along with a summary of bio-data to the undersigned by post or e-mail.
Address - Dr. P. S. Dutta Department of Mathematics Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab.
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - +91-1881-242237.