Indian Statistical Institute is inviting candidates for filling up the posts of Project Staff for different projects. Those who are willing and also fulfill the eligibility conditions may appear in Interviews which are to be held in the month of Dec 2015.
Know more about Recruiter
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) is an academic institute of national importance. It grew out of the Statistical Laboratory set up by Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis in Presidency College, Kolkata.
The university was established in 1931 and one of the oldest and most prestigious institutions focused on statistics.
1. Post Name – Project Staff
3. Pay Scale – INR 20,000/INR 18,000
4. Tenure – 3 Months
5. Educational Qualification – The candidates must have completed B-Tech/M-Tech/M.Sc. in concerned fields with good academic record from a recognized institute.
6. Desirable – They should be skilled with the good knowledge of Computer Programming Languages.
7. Upper Age Limit – 35 Years
8. Selection Process – Interview
9. How to Apply?
The candidates may appear on Interviews along with required documents.
The interviews will be conducted on 23rd and 28th Dec 2015.
For project details and other information related to job, please visit official address.