Life Insurance Corporation of India invites applications for various vacant posts of Assistant Administrative Officer. Those who are eligible may apply on or before 5th Jan 2015.
Know more about Recruiter
Life Insurance Corporation (India) (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India.
Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state owned Life Insurance Corporation.
1. Post Name – Assistant Administrative Officer
2. Total Vacancies – 700
3. Tenure - 1 year, extendable up to 2 years
4. Educational Qualification – The candidates must have bachelor’s/masters’ degree in concerned field from a recognized institute/university.
5. Age Limit – 21 Years to 30 Years
6. Pay Scale – INR 40,245
7. How to Apply?
The candidates are required to apply online.
Application Fee – INR 100 for ST/SC/PWD and INR 600 for all others.
Mode of Payment – Online.
8. Selection Process – Online Exam and Personal Interview
|Section||Questions||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1||Reasoning Ability Test||30||90|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Test||30||90|
|3||General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test||30||60|
|4||Computer Knowledge Test||30||60|
|5||English Language Test with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40||–|
For more details, please visit Official Advertisement.