MACS – Agharkar Research Institute invites applicants for the post of Junior Research Fellow. The candidates who are eligible may apply before 10th June, 2015.
1. Post Name – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Project Name - Exploitation of interspecific biodiversity for wheat improvement
3. Pay Scale – INR 16,000/-
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates must have done M.Sc. in Genetics & Plant Breeding / M.Sc. Botany (Plant Physiology) / M.Sc. Biotechnology.
The candidates must have done CSIR-UGC/NET of JRF.
The candidates must have Research experience in relevant field of 1 year.
3. Age Limit
The candidate’s upper age limit is 28 years.
How to Apply?
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website along with attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category).
1. Application fee - INR 50/-
2. Mode of Payment - Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune.
1. Last date for receipt of application – 10th June, 2015
2. Displaying for short listed candidate’s names – 18th June, 2015
3. Date & time of Interview – 26th June, 2015.