National Council of Educational Research and Training invites applicants for the post of Project Assistant under Department of Educational Psychology and foundations of Educations. The candidates who are interested in Project Assistant Jobs may appear in Interview on 6th July 2015.
1. Post Name – Project Assistant
2. Department - Educational Psychology and foundations of Educations
3. Fellowship – INR 16,000/- (With NET Qualification) and INR 14,000 (Without NET Qualification)
4. Project Name – Diploma Course in Guidance and Counselling
5. Age Limit – Below 30 Years.
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates must have done master’s degree in Education/Psychology/Social Sciences/Child Development/Social Work/Behavioral Sciences with at least 55% marks.
The candidates should be expertise of working online platform, creating blogs etc.
How to Apply?
The candidates may appear in Interview on 6th July along with their application form and required documents.
Interview Venue – Room No. 515, Department of Educational Psychology & Foundations of Education, 5th Floor, G.B. Pant Block, NCERT Campus, New Delhi – 110016.