RECRUITMENT OF DEPUTY MANAGER (TECHNICAL)
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an Authority under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Govt. of India intends to fill up the 30 vacancies in the Pay Band – 3, on direct recruitment basis through GATE 2015 scores /marks. The recruitment for Dy. Manager (Tech) through GATE-2015 scores / marks will be in the discipline of Civil:
|Post||Total No. of Post||Max Age as on 10.04.2015||Pay Scale & Remuneration|
|Dy. Manager (Tech)||30*(UR-12, SC-06, ST-03, OBC-09)||35 years (with relaxation of age of 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST)||Pay Band – 3 (Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-) with Grade Pay Rs.5,400/- (in CDA pattern) + prevalent DA in CDA + 30% HRA or Lease Facility of Rs. 17,800/- + Medical facility, other perks as per the rules of the Authority.|
*Subject to variation on the basis of actual requirement.
Selection process: On the basis of GATE-2015 scores/marks followed. The candidates found eligible will be called for interview. Any other previous GATE score/marks will not be valid.
Eligibility: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
Age: Not more than 35 years as on 10.04.2015 (38 for OBC Candidates & 40 for SC/ST Candidates).
How to apply?
1. On receipt of GATE 2015 Score Card / mark sheet. Applications in the prescribed form (as enclosed) may be sent by Registered / Speed Post to the following Address so as to reach by 10.04.2015 (upto 6.00 pm):
National Highways Authority of India
G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi
2. The envelope containing application should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Dy. Manager (Tech)”
3. If selected for the interview, candidates are required to furnish attested copies of their GATE 2015 Score Card, GATE 2015 Admit Card.
4. The photographs in the NHAI application must be identical to the one used in the GATE 2015 Application and Admit Card.
5. Candidates who have been selected and who have been offered the job in any department may be allowed to join NHAI only after the acceptance of their resignation & relieving by their parent office and fulfillment of other conditions of the Authority.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Selected candidates will be on probation for one year
2. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India and will not be entitled to any travelling allowances for joining duty
Candidates will be placed in the Pay Band-3 of Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (in CDA pattern) + prevalent DA in CDA + 30% HRA or Lease Facility of Rs. 17800/- + Medical Facilities, other perks as per the rules of NHAI.
Last date for applying to NHAI: 10.04.2015 (upto 6.00 pm)