National Insurance Company Ltd. invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistants in Class I cadre from open market.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
|Publication of Advertisement in Employment News||First week of January’2015|
|Online Registration||12th January 2015|
|Last date of Online Registration||31st January 2015|
|Payment of Application Fees – Online||12th January 2015 to 31st January 2015|
|Online Examination||Various dates in April 2015|
|Download of Call Letters for Examination||10 days prior to the date of examination|
Min – 18 Years, Max – 28 Years (Only for Unreserved/General Category)
Relaxation will be provided to other categories.
Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XI pas) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilties); and the candidate should have pased in English as one of the subjects at SC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level; and knowledge of Regional Language.
Exam Syllabus & Pattern:
|S.no.||Name of Test (Objective type)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Total marks obtained as above shall be proportionately reduced to a base of 35 marks (A)||35|
|TOTAL (A) + (B)||50|
• National Insurance Company reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website.
• Candidates will have to qualify in the Computer Proficiency Test for final selection. No separate marks will be awarded for Computer Proficiency Test.
• The questions except for the test of English Language will be made available in English & Hindi.
• There will be penalty for wrong answers marked. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. No marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
• Selection would be based on the performance in the on-line test & interview. The Final Merit List shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates, state wise and category wise. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment.
Application fee can pe paid only through ONLINE mode only.
SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER – Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only)
Other than SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER – Rs.500/- (Aplication fee including Intimation Charges)
You may also like to apply for
NICL Adminitrative Officer Scale I – Last Date to apply 24th January 2015Click here to know more about NICL recruitment of Administrative Officer Scale-I