National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya is looking for the eligible candidates for filling up the vacant post of Registrar. The candidates interested in such job may apply before 15th Dec 2015.
Interested candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents, two recommendation letters in sealed envelopes.
1. Application Fee – INR 500 for General and OBC and INR 250 for ST/SC/PWD/
2. Mode of Payment - Demand Draft in favor of “NIT Meghalaya” payable at Shillong.
3. Address – ‘Director, NIT Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003’.
The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application for post of Registrar”.
The complete details about job and eligibility conditions to recruit the candidates is given below-
1. Post Name – Registrar
2. Pay Scale – INR 37,400-67,000
3. Qualification – The candidates must have a Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks.
4. Experience – They should have 15 years of administrative experience in an Academic/ R&D Institution/ Government Organization/ Autonomous Body of which at least 8 years as Deputy Registrar or equivalent post.
5. Upper Age Limit – 57 Years
6. Desirable – Aspirants Degree in Law/ Management. Proven experience in Human Relations Management, Personnel Management preferably in a large Educational or Research Institute and experience in all aspects of academic administration.
Please visit Official Advertisement for more details.