National Institute of Technology, Rourkela has released a notification for those candidates who are seeking admission in MA programs for the academic session 2015-16 of Institute.
The candidates who are interested, may apply before 1st June, 2015.
Course Name – Master of Arts (MA)
Department – Humanities and Social Sciences
Program Code – Development Studies
Total Seats – 30
The candidates must have completed B. Tech, B. A., B. Sc, B. Com with 50% marks or 5.5 /10 CGPA. Among B. A., B. Sc and B. Com, applicants with Honors will be given preference.
Fee Structure of NIT Rourkela
|1||Admission fee including Hostel admission (One-time fee)||INR 1500/-|
|2||Tuition fee||INR 7500/- [Nil for SC/ST Students]|
|3||Other fees (Exam, Library. etc.)||INR 3000/-|
|4||Institute Emergency Fund. (One-time fee-to be directly deposited into corpus fund at the time of admission)||INR 5000/-|
|5||Student Activity fee||INR 2000/-|
|6||Medical fee||INR 1000/-|
|7||Hostel seat rent||INR 2000/-|
|8||Book Fee||INR 1000/-|
|9||Caution Money||INR 5000/-|
|10||Mess Advance||INR 18,000/-|
How to Apply?
Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may submit online application at http://eapplication.nitrkl.ac.in.
Please follow the instructions given below-
1. Use Internet Explorer 6.0 or above.
2. Read the advertisement carefully.
3. Read the instructions to fill up the online application form.
4. Fill up and submit the online application form accordingly.
5. Pay non-refundable application fee of INR 500/- online at the same portal.
Note - Applicants are NOT required to send hard copy of the application form or any other document(s) to NIT Rourkela.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Interview-
1. Signed copy of the application form.
2. A set of Xerox copies of all certificates from HSC onwards the same will be forwarded to the Academic Office by the department for record.
3. Original certificates from HSC onwards for verification.