NTPC- SAIL Power Company Private Limited holds various vacancies for Engineers. The candidates who are applicable on requisite conditions may apply on or before 5th Jan 2015.
Know more about Recruiter
NSPCL (NTPC-SAIL Power Company Limited) is a 50-50 joint venture company of NTPC Limited and SAIL to generate power for various steel plants throughout India.
Since 2006, NSPCL has provided all power required by the Bhilai, Durgapur and Rourkela steel plants.
1. Post Name – Engineering Executive Trainee
3. Total Vacancies – 25
4. Educational Qualification – The candidates must have completed B-Tech in concerned fields with at least 60% marks from a recognized institute.
5. Upper Age Limit – 27 Years
6. Selection Process – On the basis of GATE 2015 Score Card followed by Personal Interview.
7. Pay Scale – INR 20,600 (During Training Period) and INR 21,220 (After Training).
8. How to Apply?
The candidates may apply online.
Application Fee – INR 150 (For General/OBC/Ex-S Candidates).
For more details, please visit official advertisement.