Oil India Limited invites applications from Indian Citizens to hire them on the vacant posts of HSE Officers on contract basis for its on-land operations in Assam. The eligible candidates may appear in Interview on dates mentioned below.
The candidates will be finalized on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Scroll Down for complete job details!
1. Post Name – HSE Officer (Safety & Environment)
2. Total Vacancies – 5
3. Job Location - Assam
4. Educational Qualification – The candidates must have completed B-Tech/M.Sc. in concerned fields with at least 55% marks from a recognized university/institute. (Engineering Diploma holders may also apply)
5. Experience – They should have minimum of 1 year experience in the field of offered job. (3 years’ for diploma holders)
6. Salary – INR 40,000 + 1,500 other allowances
7. Selection Process – Interview.
8. Interview Details
Venue – Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies, INTEGRA, Rukminigaon, GS Road, Guwahati, Assam – 781022.
Dates – 31st Nov 2015 for HSE Officer (Safety) and 1st Dec 2015 for HSE Officer (Environment).
Time – 8:30 am to 10:00 am.