Odisha Staff Selection Commission released a recruitment notification for the post of Jr. Engineers. The candidates wishing to get placed in government sector and also fulfill the eligibility criteria for concerned job post may apply on or before 28th Nov 2015.
The recruitment will be done under Directorate of Fisheries, Odisha, Cuttack and Directorate of Textiles and Handlooms, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
The candidates seeking to appear in the selection exam conducted by SSC may apply online.
Official Link – http://www.ossc.gov.in/
1. Post Name – Jr. Engineer
2. Department – Civil Engineering
3. Total Vacancies – 7
4. Pay Scale – INR 9300-34800
5. Educational Qualification – The candidates must have completed their B-Tech degree in Civil Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized institute/university.
6. Age Limit – The candidates should age between 21 to 32 years.
7. Selection Process – Written Examination and Interview.
The candidates will have to appear in a written examination which will be conducted by SSC.
The complete details about exam is given below-
Type – Objective
Total Marks – 100
Total Questions – 100
Negative Marking – (-0.25) marks
Topics covered in exam (Syllabus) – Hydraulics, Survey, Civil Engineering Materials, Construction Technology, Structural Analysis, Transportation Engineering, Irrigation Engineering, Estimating, Structural Design, Public Health Engineering, Construction Management, Advanced Construction Technology.