POWER FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Government of India Undertaking)
‘Urjanidhi’ 1 Barakhamba Lane,
New Delhi-110 001. Website: www.pfcindia.com
Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC), a Navratna Company providing financial assistance to the various entities in the power sector, has consistently been rated as ‘Excellent’ by the Government of India. PFC is presently looking for ‘Consultants’ to look after various activities in its CSR function.
- Having cumulative Sanctions of Rs. 4.6 lakh Crore (approx.) and Disbursement of Rs. 3.0 Lakh Crore (approx.) up to 31st March, 2014, PFC is geared up to meet the challenges faced by the Power Sector. In order to augment manpower resources, Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC) intends to award Job Contract to retired employees from CPSUs who have attained the age of superannuation as ‘Consultants’ for Swachh Bharat-Swachh Vidyalaya Project of PFC under CSR activities.
- To start with, the Job Contract shall be for a period of six months, extendable by six months on each occasion purely on specific-need basis. In any case, the contract shall not exceed more than two years. Further, the contract may also be terminated, without assigning any reason, at any point during the term by giving one month’s notice from either side.
- Candidates who meet the following criteria may apply with copies of mark sheets, certificates and 2 passport size photographs for job contract for providing professional, objective and impartial work with highest standard of ethics:
|Job Title||Educational Qualification, Age||Post-qualification Experience||Projected Requirement|
|Consultant||The person being considered for job contract should have retired as General Manager or above from Central PSU with a minimum qualification of graduation. In no case, the age should exceed 65 years||Minimum 30 Years of experience in liasoning related work preferably with Govt. agencies||1|
- Coordination with Central/ State level agencies for implementation and monitoring of the project related to construction of 7200 toilet blocks in 12 districts of Andhra Pradesh.
- Coordination with School authorities for progress report of the project.
- Submission of photograph at various stages of the project.
- Regular site visits.
- Fortnightly report regarding status of implementation to GM (CSR&SD).
- Any other work assigned from time to time.
Emoluments and Benefits:
|S.No.||Designation at the time of retirement||Equivalent grade in PFC||Emolument/ per day||Monthly monetary ceiling *|
|1||General Manager||E8||Rs. 2650||Rs. 68,900|
|2||Executive Director||E9||Rs. 2780||Rs. 72,280|
The emoluments are fixed and considered for 26 days working / month.
- The expenditure for local travel for official purposes shall be reimbursed as per PFC rules
- Reimbursement towards monthly rentals and call charges in respect of mobile and data card for internet may be reimbursed as per PFC rules.
- TA/ DA will be paid as per entitlement of an employee of equivalent rank in PFC from base station i.e. Hyderabad.
- HRA @15% of monthly monetary ceiling
- Leave: No leave shall be granted to the individuals on job contract. There shall be pro-rata deduction from monthly emoluments for the period of absence.
- The selected candidate shall be stationed at Hyderabad.
- The selected candidates should have phone, computer/ Laptop and internet connectivity to work on their own from any place in India. No secretarial assistance shall be provided for execution of work by PFC.
- PFC reserves the right to give weight-age in selection to the candidates based on their competencies, qualification, experience and the requirement of the corporation.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The selected candidate may be required to travel to sites where CSR projects are in progress or as directed by CSR in-charge.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of English and Hindi languages
- All qualifications should be full time and from Universities/ Institutions recognized and approved in India by AICTE/ UGC / appropriate statutory authority.
- Candidate should be a retired employee who have attained the age of superannuation and they will have to produce relieving order from their last organization to this effect in the event of their selection.
- Incomplete applications or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
- All Computations of age/ minimum experience requirement/ qualification shall be done w.r.t. 31st December 2014.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her right to be called for interview/ considered for selection process.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. While applying, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of empanelment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect /false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after enlistment, his/her contract is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- PFC will not be responsible for any postal delay/ loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- In case any ambiguity/ dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English Version will prevail.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants would be required to submit the application form in the prescribed format (attached) by January 7, 2015 along with a self-attested proof of date of birth, qualifications, experience and last emoluments drawn by email (scanned copy) to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Application may also be sent by Post, in an envelope super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR JOB CONTRACT AS CONSULTANT” addressed to “GM
(CSR&SD), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110 001” by registered/speed post by January 7, 2015. If a candidate is short-listed based on an email application, a hard copy of the same, along with self-attested photocopies as required, is to be submitted at the time of interview.