Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Pro-Active Governance and Timely Implementation (PRAGATI) platform. PRAGATI is a multi-purpose and multi-modal platform aimed at addressing grievances of common man.
PRAGATI aims at simultaneously monitoring and reviewing Union Government programmes and projects as well as projects flagged by State Governments.
Key features of PRAGATI:
1. Designed in-house by the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) team with the help of National Informatics Center (NIC).
2. Uniquely bundles three latest technologies including Digital data management, geo-spatial technology and video-conferencing.
3. Three-tier system that brings PMO, Union Government Secretaries, and Chief Secretaries of the States at one stage. Thus, offers a unique combination in the direction of cooperative federalism.
4. Prime Minister can directly discuss the issues with the concerned Central and State officials with full information and latest visuals of the ground level situation.
5. The system will work on strengthening and re-engineering the data bases of Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) along with Project Monitoring Group (PMG) and the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation.