The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from Indian citizens for 504 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Those who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply before 3rd July, 2015.
1. Post Name – Assistant
2. Job Regions
(xi). Kanpur & Lucknow
(xv). New Delhi
(xvii). Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi.
3. Total Vacancies – 504
1. Educational Qualification
The applying candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
2. Language Proficiency
Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
3. Age Limit
The candidate’s age should be in between 18 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1987 and not later than 01/06/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
The candidates may apply through the online application form. The official link is open till 3rd July, 2015.
Before applying online, candidates should-
1. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
2. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
1. INR 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
2. INR 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
3. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
Mode of Payment
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
For Credit Card users:
1. All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
2. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
3. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Selection will be through Online Examination and Interview. The Online Examination will be for 200 marks.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||2 Hours|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Negative Marking - 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The candidates who will score high in merit of the objective tests will be called for interview. Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online examination and interview taken together in order of merit.
Pre-examination Training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates
1. RBI may arrange pre-examination training at certain centres for a limited number of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by Government of India.
2. Candidates opting for pre-examination training will be intimated about the training by the Regional Office.
3. All expenses regarding travelling, boarding, lodging etc. will be borne by the candidates for attending the Pre-Examination Training program at the concerned Pre-Examination Training Centre.
List of training centers given below is indicative.
Addresses of the Offices-
|Reserve Bank of India Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380014.||Reserve Bank of India 10/3/08, Nrupatunga Road, Bengaluru – 560 001||Reserve Bank of India Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462 011.||Reserve Bank of India Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar – 751 001.|
|Reserve Bank of India Central Vista, Opp. Telephone Bhawan, Sector 17, Chandigarh – 160 017.||Reserve Bank of India Fort Glacis,16, RajajiSalai, Chennai – 600 001||Reserve Bank of India Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001.||Reserve Bank of India 6-1-56, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad – 500 004.|
|Reserve Bank of India Rail Head Complex, Jammu – 180 012.||Reserve Bank of India, Rambagh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302 052.||Reserve Bank of India Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kanpur – 208001.||Reserve Bank of India 15, N.S. Road, Kolkata – 700 001.|
|Reserve Bank of India Main Building, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai – 400 001.||Reserve Bank of India Main Office Building, Dr. Raghavendra Rao Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001.||Reserve Bank of India South Gandhi Maidan, Patna – 800 001.||Reserve Bank of India 6, SansadMarg, New Delhi – 110 001.|
|Reserve Bank of India, Bakery Junction, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033.|
#Note: Candidates belonging to the above categories who desire to avail themselves of such training may write to the Regional Office of the Reserve Bank of India to whom the candidate is applying.
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of INR 8,860/- per month and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately INR 24,429/-.