Reserve Bank of India holds vacancies for the candidates for the post of Research Positions in Grade-B for Department of Economic and Policy Research in RBI.
There will be no reservation for person with disabilities (PWDs). They can apply as General candidates.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 25th Dec, 2015.
Here are the complete details about the post offered.
1. Post Offered: Research Positions in Grade-B
2. Department: Economic and Policy Research
3. Total Vacancies:
For General candidates: 03
For OBC candidates: 01
4. Pay Scale: INR 60770 per month
5. Age Limit: 34 Years
For Ex-employees of banking institutions: 05 Years
For PWD (GEN) candidates: 10 Years
For PWD (OBC) candidates: 13 Years
6. Nature of appointment:
On contract basis
On permanent basis with a probation period
7. Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have done Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from some recognized university. Candidates should have interest in areas related to econometrics, computational and theoretical economics.
8. Selection Process: Interview Round
How to apply?
Interested candidates who are eligible may download the prescribed format of application form from the official advertisement link and send it by post or e-mail to
The General Manager
Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station,
Byculla, Mumbai – 400008
For complete details candidates may visit the official advertisement link given below