Regional Institute of Education, Mysore invites applicants for the posts of Professor/Assistant Professor/ Semi-Professional Assistant / PGTs/TGTs/PRTs/ Lab Assistant. The candidates who are eligible may appear in Interview on different dates in between 5th June to 13th June, 2015.
1. Post Names - Professor/Assistant Professor/ Semi-Professional Assistant / PGTs/TGTs/PRTs/ Lab Assistant
2. Subjects – Physics, Chemistry, History, Commerce, Guidance & Counsellor, Kannada, Social Science.
3. Interview Dates – 5th June, 6th June, 11th June, 12th June, 13th June, 2015.
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates must have completed their Post-Graduation in M.Sc.Ed Course of Regional College of Education of NCBRT in the Concerned Subject.
Or Master’s Degree from a recognized University in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate with B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
2. Desirable Qualifications
Candidates must have proficiency in teaching through English and Knowledge of Computer application.
How to Apply?
The candidates are required to appear in Interview on Tentative dates as per the official advertisement.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
1. Teachers (PGT) – INR 27,500/-
2. Teachers (TGT) – INR 26, 250/-
3. Teachers (PRT) – INR 21,250/-
4. Lab Assistant – INR 14,000/-.