Railway Recruitment Board (Ministry Of Railways) is seeking for dedicated candidates to be recruited on Senior, Junior Engineer posts and other posts as well in various departments. Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply before 26th July 2015.
1. Posts Offered
Depot Material Superintendent
Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant
Senior Section Engineer
Chief Depot Material Superintendent.
Drawing & Estimation
Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering.
3. Total Vacancies - 2781
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates must have done B-Tech/M.Sc. in concerned branches from a recognized Institute with at least 60% marks.
2. Age Limit
The applying candidates should age between 18-32 years.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for a particular post to any one RRB only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the website of RRB concerned.
1. Application Fee – INR 100/- (For General/OBC)
2. Mode of Payment
The examination fee (unless exempted) should be paid ONLINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards (service charges apply for all banks, which will be borne by the candidates) or can be paid through challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip. If the fee paid through a challan at SBI branch, the receipt should be preserved. At the time of Document Verification, the same can be called for verification. After making payment of fee relevant details are required to be filled in the prescribed column of the ONLINE application.
Selection will be made strictly as per merit, on the basis of ONLINE (Computer Based) examination.
1. The Question papers shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The questions paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages.
2. The question paper is likely to include questions pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and Technical Ability.
3. Total Questions - 150, out of which 90 questions will be of Technical Ability & General Science and 60 questions from General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
The technical portion of 90 questions shall cover basic concepts of Science and Engineering from all the branches/disciplines of educational qualifications, prescribed for respective categories in column 17 of vacancy table.
4. Time Duration – 120 Minutes.
For complete details about Exam, please click on Official Advertisement.