Southern Railway proposes to engage 17 Full time Medical practitioners basis for a duration of one year on contract. Applications are invited from eligible Medical Officers Doctors from open market and Retired Government from central / state government.
1. Posts Names – Super-Specialty Cardiac Surgeon, Gynecologist, General Duty Medical Officer.
2. Job Locations – Railway Hospital (Perambur), Railway Hospital (Madurai), Trichy Division, Madurai Division, Palghat Division, Salem Division, Trivandrum Division.
3. Total Vacancies – 17.
1. Super Specialist - The candidate should have passed M Ch (cardio Thoracic surgery) or equivalent and registered with the Indian Medical Council. One year experience in the respective Super Specialty is desirable.
2. Specialist Gynecologist – The candidate should possess post-Graduation degree in _Gynecology or equivalent and registered with the Indian Medical council. one year experience in the respective specialty is desirable.
3. General Duty Medical officer - The candidate should be M.B.B.s. and registered with the Indian Medical council. One year experience is desirable.
The candidates should not age more than 50 years.
How to Apply?
Candidates may download the application from website and submit the application on the date of Walk in Interview along with self-attested copies of certificates. Original Certificates should be brought for verification.
Any further clarification, please contact (During Office Hours)-
Office of Chief Medical Director Moore Market Complex – lV floor Park Town, Chennai- 600 003. Contact No. 044- 28356912.
Deputy Chief Personnel Officer / Gazatted Office of Chief Personnel Officer Southern Railway, Park Town, Chennai 600 003. Contact No. 044- 25350386.
The candidates will have to undergo a medical examination to get selected for the above posts.
1. Super Specialist – INR 75,000/-
2. General Duty Medical Officer – INR 55,000/-
3. Retired State/ Central Government Medical Officer – INR 46,000/-
Interview Dates and Locations
1. For Trichy and Madurai Division
Venue - Control Office Meeting Room at Divisonal Railway Managers Office, Trichichirapalli Division (Near Trichichirapalli Junction). Southern Railway, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, Pin Code: 620001.
Date – 20th July 2015 from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
2. For Palghat and Trivendrum Candidates
Venue - Divisional Railway Hospital, – Southern Railway, hemambika nagar, Raltway Colony, Railway, Olavakode, Palakkad, Kerala, pin Code: 678009.
Date – 21st July 2015 from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
3. For Chennai and Salem Candidates
Venue – Office of the Chief Medical Director, Southern Railway, Medical Department, Moore MARKET Complex, 4th Floor, Park Town, Chennai – 600003.
Date – 22nd July 2015 from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.