Many people underestimate the importance of water to the body. They just follow what their family member told them “You should drink more and more water because it will help you to keep yourself away from diseases”, but they really don’t know about the importance of drinking lots of water or being hydrated. So here we want to let you all know about little benefits of drinking water.
Important facts related to water and human body
- 70% of our human body is made up of water.
- The human brain is composed of 95% of water.
- Our blood contains 92% of water.
- Just one glass of water shuts down midnight hunger for almost 100% of the dieters.
Benefits of being hydrated
The importance of water is that it helps you to survive. There are lots of benefits of drinking water and some of them are mentioned below-
- Water is the most critical nutrient for health, growth, and development.
- Every cell, tissue and organ needs water to function.
- Many people, especially youngsters remain very concerned about their skin, so they all should drink lots of water to make their skin glow. A proper hydration can prevent you from wrinkles or help you to decrease them.
- Drinking water is important to keep diseases away from you. It helps you stay fit and healthy.
- Water keeps your body healthy- healthy skin, healthy teeth and bones, healthy joints, healthy lungs, healthy digestive system, healthy mind and so on.
- It reduces stress and anger, being hydrated keeps you cool and calm.
- Drinking water helps you to sharpen your memory.
- It maintains your calories, fluids, kidney functions, proper brain working and so on.
- Being hydrated is important to treat with headaches or migraines or any other diseases.
- As water releases from our body, it takes out all the impurities along.
#Drink only clean water!
How to Stay Hydrated?
As you have read above the importance of being hydrated, then everybody must check the ways to stay hydrated. Drinking water doesn’t take any efforts but it gives you lots of benefits, so try it once!
- Make sure to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
- Drink a glass of water after waking up in the morning and also before going to bed at night.
- Don’t forget to drink water before, during and after working out.
- Set up a reminder in your phone for drinking water.
- Drink at least 1 glass of water before your meal.
- Keep a water bottle at your desk so you remember to drink water throughout the day and refill it whenever needed.
- You can also take water in different forms like – fruits, juices, drinks and any other water based eatables.