Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is looking for Dynamic professionals for the post of Program Officer (PO) on NUSSD project role. The eligible candidates may apply before 30th Sep 2015.
1. Post Name – Program Officer
2. Total Vacancies - 3
3. Job Location - Chhattisgarh
Experience - 3 years
4. Salary - INR 20,000 – 30,000/-
5. Educational Qualification - The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
6. Desirable Qualification - Candidates from Management or vocational education or Social Sciences discipline with work experience in relevant fields will be preferred.
7. Skills Required - High proficiency in computer based applications such as MS Office, Internet etc.
Good documentation skills to prepare reports, proposals, plans etc. for stakeholders at all levels.
Excellent presentation & communication skills in English and Hindi, both spoken and written communication.
Knowledge of regional language is preferable.
Ability to link up or network with corporate, organizations, institutions and NGOs.
Strong analytical skills with ability to recommend simple solutions to complex problems.
Willingness to learn new tools, methodologies, industry best practices for smooth implementation of the program.
Quick learning and fast situational response.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their Resumes/CVs along with their letter of interest explaining in not more than 350 words each on the following questions:
What drives your interest in working for this project?
What is your approach to working with a diverse set of stakeholders?
What are the skills you possess which will make you well suited for this role?
Kindly apply with the subject line – ‘Application for the position of Program Officer NUSSD’ and email it to email@example.com.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualifications and other eligibility conditions.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through phone and email.